List of Engineering Services
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES:
Site Planning - Residential subdivisions, recreational projects, single lot commercial to master planning of office/business/industrial developments.
Design - Grading and drainage, utilities (water and sanitary sewer collection/pump station/force main), roadway design, erosion prevention/sediment control plan development, storm water permitting & regulatory approval project-wide.
State Industrial Access (SIA) roadway design (TDOT standards).
Specialist in Erosion Protection and Sediment Control (EPSC) services to governmental and private sectors:
- NPDES permitting, SWPPP preparation and submittals, and project oversight.
- ARAP, 401 & 404 permitting and submittals, and project oversight.
- Project specific site inspections and reporting for QA/QC, compliance and enforcement recommendations.
- Individual counseling and training for MS4 and private storm water entities, developers, contractors and utility companies.
Hydrologic & Hydraulic Analysis - complete water shed and structure(s) modeling.
FEMA application for Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)
Construction/Project Oversight - Resolve pre-construction issues with the contractor, define the project intent, provide technical interpretation of design documents and promote the team approach to achieving the most cost effective solution to any problems encountered in the field.
Team Building - Capable of building an entire team from surveying, planning & design, environmental, geotechnical, structural and contractor associates.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- Industrial Pre-Treatment Evaluation (Existing Systems) & Design (New Systems).
- Compliance and Permitting Assistance of Industrial Pre-Treatment Systems (NPDES and POTW)
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans.
- State and Federal (USEPA) Permitting for Storm Water Discharge(s) associated with Industrial Activity - General or Multi-Sector.
PROJECT/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Provide professional personnel that are current members of PMI (Project Management Institute) and certified by ICC (International Codes Council) as Commercial Building Inspector. Complete start to completion program or interim (QA/QC) service.
REFERENCES & LIST OF COMPLETED PROJECTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Small or large, your request will be met with expert advice, individualized attention, and innovative solutions.
Contact us and discover all we have to offer. Our staff is looking forward to speaking with you.